CALLING ALL WRITERS TO SUBMIT THEIR ESSAYS
- All genre will be accepted—fiction, fantasy, sci-fi or a “how to” essay to name a few.
- All submission shall be previously unpublished.
- Stories will be written in English.
- The length will be between 500 and 3000 words and focus on healing and rebuilding.
- Authors will receive no payment for inclusion, but can publish a short bio (approximately 100 words) and links to other works. Each contributor will receive 2 free copies of the printed book.
- All profits will go to designated charities.
- A panel will review entries and select those best suited to produce a well thought out, well written, thoughtful and timely anthology.
- Authors are asked to proof their articles carefully and then proof them again. Upon receipt, there will be two additional reads; the first for selection, and the second reading of those selected will be for accuracy and clarity. Changes will not be made without the author’s approval, but if an author rejects suggested changes, the manuscript may be rejected.
- All submissions must be received by September 15, 2020. You can submit at any time prior to the date if your story is ready. Once a story has been accepted and gone through the editing process, you will receive a copy of the edited version. Acknowledge your approval of any final changes by completing the author’s contract (at the end of this document) and returning it within two weeks of receipt. Please try to be prompt, as there are numerous steps required to assemble and publish the completed book, and each step takes time.
- Send manuscripts, bio information and questions by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.